1. Registration is required. register online at www.onceuponaquilt.com online registration is preferred our site is secure. You may also register in person, by phone or by mail.
2. Class fees are non-refundable unless the class is cancelled. If you cannot attend a class, a store credit will be issued toward another class with a 5-day prior notice. We reserve the right to cancel a class if there is not a minimum of 4 students. In the event of insufficient enrollment, a refund will be issued.
3. Class supplies and kits for classes are not included in the class fee. A supply list will be provided at time of registration or when made available by the class Educator.
4. Supplies should be purchased at Once Upon A Quilt to ensure that you have the required supplies, remember it is our shop that is bringing this class to you.
5. Patterns, books and handouts cannot be shared or photocopied as stated in copyright laws. No Exceptions.
6. With respect to other classmates and teachers, arrive prepared and on time. No guests will be permitted in class.
7. Makeup sessions are not offered for missed classes.
8. No food or drink permitted in classroom. If you must bring a drink we will allow drinks with a screw on cap.
9. All day classes please bring non-perishable lunch. .
10. Cell phones must be placed on vibrate or silent during class - as not to disturb other students.