1. Registration is required. Register online at www.onceuponaquilt.com online registration is preferred, our site is secure. You may also register in person by phone or by mail.
2. Class fees are non-refundable unless the class is cancelled. If you cannot attend a class, a store credit will be issued toward another class with a 7-day prior notice. We reserve the right to cancel a class if there is not a minimum of 4 students. In the event of insufficient enrollment, a refund will be issued.
3. Class supplies and kits for classes are not included in the class fee. A supply list will be provided when made available by the class educator. The supply list for each class can be downloaded from the class registration page on our website.
4. Supplies should be purchased at Once Upon A Quilt to ensure that you have the proper supplies
5. Patterns, books and handouts cannot be shared or photocopied as stated in copyright laws. No Exceptions.
6. With respect to other classmates and teachers, arrive prepared and on time. No guests will be permitted in class.
7. Makeup sessions are not offered for missed classes.
8. Food and drink are permitted in the classroom. Drinks must have a screw on cap. If you are registered for an all day class it is suggested that you bring your lunch.
9. Cell phones must be placed on vibrate or silent during class - if you need to make or receive a call during class please step outside, this avoids interruption to the class.